- Australian designed and built
- Meeting Australian standards, with regular audits
- Leading transport equipment supplier
- Over 30 years experience within the industry
- Innovative designs and exceptional capabilities
- Customised to suit individual requirements
- Excellent customer service & working relationship throughout
- Quality in house engineering department
- Built to suit WA specific road conditions
- Optimised strength to weight ratio
- Maximised payload
- Latest engineering technology
GTE trailers are designed and build in Australia to Australian standards and are specially suited to Western Australian conditions.
With a large 2.5 hectare servicing facility, GTE provide quality road tanker repairs and servicing including fuel tanker calibration, de-gas services, fuel tanker repairs, AIP Inspections and Dangerous Goods Certification.
- Mobile on site servicing and minor repairs
- Insurance repairs
- Mechanical repairs (suspension, axles, brakes, etc)
- Structural (accident, impact, wear and tear, all types of trailing equipment)
- Electrical (rewiring, A.D.G.C. conduit enclosures)
- Air brake system (upgrades, troubleshooting)
- Air suspensions (troubleshooting, retro fit)
- Unit overhaul and refurbishment
- Periodical preventive maintenance contracts
Please call 0412 031 649 for emergency repair call out.
*Available for all Perth Metropolitan and WA country areas. Call out fees and conditions apply.
In providing exceptional customised design, GTE utilise sophisticated design programs such as AutoCAD, Inventor, Ansys FEA (Finite Element Analysis) and Auto Turn swept path analysis, to ensure a precise and well planned transport solutions to suit each client. Utilising PBS (Performance Based Standards) modelling ensures the best solution for the client’s transport or product carrying requirements.
Yes, GTE believe in a co-operative design process to ensure client’s get the customised trailer solution required to meet their needs.
The focus for GTE is about creating the ideal balance between strength and weight, ensuring each solution is strong yet cost effective in maximising the payload. GTE have concessions available for Higher Mass Limited schemes and other concessional loading schemes.
The GTE team thoroughly exploring many considerations for each transport solution:
- What will be transported?
- Where will the load be transported to and from?
- How often will the equipment be utilised?
- What is the required payload?
- What are the requirements of the company/ staff?
- What is the best discharge method for the situation?
- What additional safety standards must be considered e.g. Dangerous Goods?
General Transport Equipment carry and can source a large range of spare parts for all GTE trailers, and many other manufacturers. The range includes everything from general parts to electrical parts.