GTE has a full range of trailer repairs, services and fit outs, with a 24 hour mobile service available for trailers, chemical tankers and fuel tankers.
Choose General Transport Equipment for professional repairs and servicing:
- Experienced and qualified engineers and mechanics
- A totally dedicated repair facility
- Capabilities of large scale repairs including CRUSH straightening
- Painting available (three 18m x 6m spray booths form new vehicles or respray)
- A 24 hour emergency mobile callout service available
- Authorised modifier under VSB6 Modification Scheme
24 Hour Emergency Call Out
Please call 0412 031 649 for emergency repair call out.
*Available for all Perth Metropolitan and WA country areas. Call out fees and conditions apply.
Types of Trailer Repairs & Services
- Mobile on site servicing and minor repairs
- Insurance repairs
- Mechanical repairs (suspension, axles, brakes, etc)
- Structural (accident, impact, wear and tear, all types of trailing equipment)
- Electrical (rewiring, A.D.G.C. conduit enclosures)
- Air brake system (upgrades, troubleshooting)
- Air suspensions (troubleshooting, retro fit)
- Unit overhaul and refurbishment
- Periodical preventive maintenance contracts
GTE supplies and fits out semi trailers and trucks with pumps and equipment, as well as providing turntable fitments and wheel guard supply and fitting.
Road Tanker Repairs
With a large 2.5 hectare servicing facility, GTE provide quality road repairs and servicing, including repairs to chemical tankers.
- Fuel tanker calibration
- Fuel tanker repairs
- AIP Inspections
- EIP Fitment
- Dangerous Goods Certification
- Dry powder Tank Repairs
- Dangerous Goods repairs